Monday, December 22, 2008

Training Week December 15 - 21, 2008

Monday - Spin class at lunch 45 min
Tuesday - Back to back spin classes after work 1:45 total
Wednesday - Spin class at lunch 45 min
Thursday - Sick of spin classes, rode bike in rain after work - did a few sprints - 1 hr ride, 1 hr cleaning crap off bike.
Friday - Happy birthday to me (39) - It was raining and I didn't feel like getting my Tarmac dirty, so I rode the single speed up twin peaks 3 times. - 1:15 total. - Office Holiday Party - drank too much.
Saturday - Yea, no rain!! - Rode to Marshall with Drywall - lots of Zone 2 & 3 stuff & I won the 7-11 sprint - 6.5 hour total ride.
Sunday - Dang it, rain again - tooled aroung GG park on the single speed for 1 hour, then watched 8 episodes of Lost on DVD. Only 22 more episodes before I'm all caught up and ready to watch season 5 when it starts next month.

Weekly totals - 3:15 on spin bike, 9:45 on real bike. 13:00 total.
Gained a pound back this week.

No comments: