Monday, May 4, 2009

Training Week April 27 - May 3, 2009

Busy work week & race/rain on the weekend, not a lot of hours on the bike.

Monday - 45 min spin class easy
Tuesday - GG Park sprints + some polo tempo + a few hills = 2:00
Wednesday - Lunch spin class with Alex - 55 min hard. - I think he was punishing me (& the rest of the clas) for dropping him at Wente.
Thursday - Easy polo field ride - 1:20
Friday - Lunch spin class - 50 min with a few hard intervals.
Saturday Cat's Hill - Good w/u - Greg A broke away for the 1st Prime, then I broke away after a few laps. A few laps later Dan Martin bridged up to me. We built a good lead, then he powered away from me on the final lap. 1:40 total riding.
Sunday - Easy ride with about 40 min moderate tempo on the polo field. 1:15 total ride.

Weekly totals: 6:15 riding, 2:30 spin class - 8:45 total.

No comments: