Monday, May 18, 2009

Training Week May 11 - 17

Monday - Off
Tuesday - GG Park sprints + some tempo on the polo fields - 2:00
Wednesday - Lunch spin class - 50 min
Thursday - Bike to work day & home - 1 hr total. Yeah, I only bike to work on Bike to Work day, but it's not like I drive the rest of the time, I take public transit. The reason I don't bike more regularly is that there is no safe place to keep the bike since we can't bring them in my building.
Friday - Lunch spn class - 50 min
Saturday - slept in until 9, then 4 hr solo ride to Stinson, then to the top of Tam, it was warm, but not too bad. Went hard on the climbs.
Sunday - slept in until 9 again (I could get used to this) - 1 hr ride through the Presidio, then back to the park to watch Bay to Breakers revelers.

Weekly Totals - 8 hrs cycling, 1:40 spin, 9:40 total.

No comments: